Walkie-talkies are the battery-powered transceivers which mean they can both send and receive radio messages. They look a lot like cordless phone handsets, with a body that includes a microphone and speaker, as well as an antenna. Walkie-talkies are quick and easy
Follow Us On
Subscribe Our Blog!
- An insight into the technology behind Vertel Walkie-Talkies 10,808 views
- Advantages of using unlicensed walkie-talkies 7,004 views
- Guide on choosing the best walkie-talkie for you 2,638 views
- UHF vs. VHF Two Way Radios – Which one is Better for You? 2,150 views
- Your Guide to various Frequencies in Walkie-Talkie 1,770 views
- Advantages of having a Walkie Talkies over a cellular device 1,547 views
- Importance of Walkie-Talkie for Safety & Security in Various Environments 1,235 views
- Are Two-Way Radios a secure mode of communication? 1,109 views
- 5 Places Where you Can Use Professional Walkie Talkie
- Use the Best Outdoor Walkie Talkie for a Successful Trek
- Stuck with Poor Communication System? Switch to Industrial Walkie Talkie
- Unable to find Vertel Walkie Talkie: Where can you buy it from?
- Some of the Best Accessories to go with your two-way radios