Some of the Best Accessories to go with your two-way radios
Getting a walkie talkie maybe a week’s task, but don’t forget that you need to create a complete set of accessories to go with your walkie talkie that you may require on several occasions, such as if you are an owner of a retail chain – you require rechargeable batteries so that your security staff is connected 24*7 without any lag, or if you are on a trek – you require a pouch that is compatible with different kind of bags you are carrying yourself with, or other such occasions.
Hence, if you are a proud owner of the best handheld walkie talkie, then you must also invest in the following accessories to make a complete set that is ready-to-go on any adventure:
1. Universal Battery Charger: Having a universal battery charger is an investment you can’t miss if you own the best walkie talkie for hiking! Having a battery charger at any point be required to keep connected during an event, and hence, buying a universal battery charger will help avoid any circumstances because you can charge your batteries instantly anywhere.
2. Radio Pouch Compatible with Bags/Packs/Duffle: Wherever we go, we usually carry our own backpacks or duffle bags, especially when we are traveling out from the city, and thus to ensure that you don’t lose your walkie talkie, it is best to buy a radio pouch that is compatible with any sort of bag to enhance convenience!
3. Two-way Radio Rechargeable Batteries: There is no harm in carrying radio rechargeable batteries with you, in fact, it highly recommended when you out there doing whatever – traveling, managing an event, construction site, or whatnot, as it enables you to stay connected whenever you want, even though you lost battery from your previous set.
4. Heavy Speaker Mic Compatible with your license free walkie talkie: This will help you make an announcement or hear one when you are away from your walkie talkie. Security personnel must be equipped with this accessory – as it will increase the sound of any announcement and help catch the thief.
5. Hard case for your long range walkie talkie: Without a doubt, having a hardcover case to carry your walkie talkie will help protect you from any external damage from fall, rain, and whatnot. It will help keep your Vertel walkie talkie safe.
Vertel walkie talkie has made available both professional and licenses free walkie talkie available to customers nationwide. With several years of experience in the radio equipment industry, Vertel Walkie Talkie understands its products and its customer base. We can help customers find the right solution for their two-way radio needs.
So, if you are looking for where to buy good walkie talkies, then Vertel Digital offers the best range walkie talkie for commercial use and regular functions that do not require any license. If you are looking to acquire the best license free walkie talkie in India, you must visit the website- verteldigital.com or connect with us at our number.
We’ll be happy to assist you and offer you the best models that suit your needs justly.