Role of Walkie-Talkie in Theatres/Cinemas
Walkie-talkies are the most resourceful communication tools used at any occasion be it an event of marriage, a water-park, an army base or for communicating with friends living right across your home. Walkie-Talkies play a great role as it is a two-way radio communication system that helps connect people who have a system with themselves. Walkie-Talkie is a faster and a more convenient way to communicate as it connects over frequency-waves and not over a cellular network which usually has a lot of congestion- network disturbances and what not.
Like entering in a gated society, the security must ensure that the right person is entering the premise which requires 24*7 and continuous communication between the personnel who are appointed at certain check-points, similarly, in a cinema hall like PVR, INOX, E-square, etc. have more than one hall and the duties of the management personnel includes- to check the ticket of each guest and then allow them to enter the hall.
At Theatre or Cinema Hall where the cellular network is very poor due to thick walls, the use of walkie-talkie becomes imperative for all kinds of personnel to stay connected. There are multiple security check-points and the management needs to make sure that the premise is safe, guest-friendly and doesn’t have any threatening element entering the premise.
Apart from this, some of the multiplexes have screens on multiple floors, and on each floor, there is an individual food court for the comfort of the guests, and to help with the coordination, the food court personnel need to connect many times a day if they need something on one floor or the other. Similarly, for the multiplex’s parking the security needs to communicate if the parking is full on the front or basement 1 or depending on the site plan. So if you are looking for an inexpensive walkie-talkie you should definitely invest in Vertel Smart Talky Walkie-Talkies, as they are:
- Rugged ad Reliable: Vertel walkie talkies are made of high-quality material which gives it a tough body and allows it to take the fall.
- User-friendly: Walkie-Talkies are designed such that they can be easily accessed by anyone
- Long-lasting battery: Vertel Walkie-Talkies are the best quality Walkie-talkies that have a long-lasting up to 18 hours of battery power back-up.
- Unique Design: The structure of Vertel Smart Talky is rectangular in shape, thick all-black body with an antenna.
- Light-weight and are Easy to carry
- Range up to 2Km
- Emergency Alarm: The product sends out an emergency alarm in case of any contingency at the site to other walkie-talkie holders at one click.
Vertel Digital Smart Talky is the perfect communication tool for personnel at a multiplex- for security personnel, for food bar, for management and more. The need to connect can arises anytime and in multiplex, generally, the network is very poor due to thick walls and to communicate over a cellular network it’ll be difficult and getting landline connections cost more than it costs to invest in walkie-talkies.
Thus we’d suggest that you do a comparative analysis and then take your final decision of investing in Vertel Digital’s Smart Talky Walkie-Talkies.