Importance of Walkie-Talkie in Jungle Safari Management
As much as it is exciting and exhilarating, it is equally scary, risky and dangerous, to be on a jungle safari. There are many jungle safari locations in India like Ranthambore National Park, Jim Corbett National Park, Kaziranga National Park, and more, where local, national and international tourists go out on an exploration of the Indian wildlife. These destinations see ‘n’ number of footfalls and a high number of mishappenings; some of the mishappenings are out of context and control, whereas some are purely due to miscommunication. Vertel wireless long-range walkie talkies are the perfect solution to any contingency that may occur at a Wildlife Safari.
According to the rules and regulations, officers at sanctuaries have to be fully equipped before they get onto a safari into the wild. Having a Walkie-Talkie helps big time as:
- Long-Range Radio Calls: Safaris are carried out at long pieces of land that are far from the crowd. People on a safari trip through jeeps and open buses in dense forest areas, or dessert where the chances of being lost, or running out of network connectivity is high. Having walkie-talkie as handy can help you connect no matter where you are, within a range. This is more convenient than a cell phone connection.
- Easy to Establish Connection: Walkie-Talkies are a two-way radio communication system that has multiple channels to connect with multiple walkie-talkies. It is easy to establish a connection through a walkie-talkie as there are no mediators and or any jams in the network that may affect the connection. Safari Managers opt for license-free Walkie Talkies to establish long-range error free connection to connect with the back-end team at times of emergencies.
- Do not Require Telephonic Network: Amongst the dense jungles of Jim Corbett National Park, the chances of having a telephone reception are very rare. So, the authorities are expected to carry a walkie-talkie and connect over the same.
- Long-lasting power back-up: Vertel Walkie Talkies have a long-lasting battery back-up that lasts up till 18 hours or more depending on the need. When you are on a day & night safari, it is important that you stay connected. Usually, phone batteries run out within a few hours of charge, and may also not have good phone reception, thus carrying walkie-talkies is a good which even has a long-lasting back-up.
- Easy to Carry: Walkie-Talkies are very light in weight, and can be easily carried around whenever required. There are belts specifically made to carry walkie talkies for personnel who have to be constantly in touch or are at that position. One can opt for it if necessary.
To help connect throughout a Wildlife Jungle Safari, there are various walkie-talkies distributed among officers, foresters and forest guards and there is repeater station established at a wildlife range. With the distribution of Walkie-Talkies, the system works very efficiently and message emanating from any source is circulated over the entire network very quickly and easily. This is not yet established at a lot of location, thus investing in long-range license-free walkie talkies will help in establishing a seamless connection.